Choosing and purchasing a hot tub is a complicated and involved task! On top of that, it’s only the first step in the process of establishing your spa in your backyard. You must also carefully choose a location, adequately prepare your site for spa delivery and handle all electrical needs. You’ll also need to know how to fill your hot tub and how to use chemicals to balance your spa. Choosing, preparing for and installing your hot tub can seem complicated and overwhelming. Caring for your hot tub once it’s installed may seem difficult and bewildering. Consider purchasing your spa from a full-service dealer that sells high-quality spas and employs service experts that provide a full scope of support for installation, aftercare and maintenance. Their knowledge, experience and attention to detail make your life easier. They provide information and tips that ease the purchase, preparation for and continuing care of your spa. Their assistance is invaluable! The following are areas in which a full-service dealer with service experts will provide information and assistance:
- Getting you the best deal: Don’t make your buying decision based only on the initial price. A full-service dealer gets you the best deal by helping you invest in a quality product. They take into account the purchase price and total cost of ownership. They’ll help you find an energy-efficient model to save on your utility bill. They know which insulation system will meet your needs. You can’t go wrong with a dealer that carries Vita Spas, American Whirlpool, and MAAX Spas. These companies use intensive research and development to bring their customers top-quality products. They pay careful attention to detail and are dedicated to creating the best possible spa. They demonstrate a commitment to quality and longevity and their hot tubs come with lifetime warranties. Their systems allow for onsite service and will save you thousands of dollars in lifetime ownership costs.
- Choosing a high-quality hot tub: Some spas are not created for severe winter weather and will only last 3 to 5 years. Some can handle our winter but their subpar construction lasts only 10 to 12 years. Choose a dealer that handles MAAX Spas, American Whirlpool, and Vita Spas. These companies have been creating industry-leading spas and swim spas for more than 40 years. Their development teams have pioneered a number of innovations that lead the industry in build quality, performance, comfort and energy efficiency. Their commitment to quality and innovation keeps them at the top of the industry, with untold thousands of happy and relaxed customers.
- Getting your spa set up: How your hot tub arrives at your property can make a big difference. Having it dropped off at the end of your driveway is not sufficient support. A full-service dealer provides comprehensive delivery packages, employing project managers that give information and assistance with site preparation and installation. Buy from a company that ensures you receive a high level of service, comprehensive service options and the flexibility to choose the level of service required/desired.
- Obtaining financing: Many people put off purchasing a hot tub because they are unable to pay fully upfront. A full-service dealer provides payment plans and facilitates the financing of your purchase. They work with financial institutions and offer a number of options that accommodate a variety of lifestyles!
- Getting quick repairs: A full-service dealer has a dedicated service team with knowledge and experience with your make/model of hot tub. They understand the inner workings of your spa and can offer you assistance. You don’t have to wait in a long line of owners standing by for repairs and service. You don’t have to send your tub to the manufacturer for warranty work. A service specialist is available at your convenience and can handle any difficulties you’re experiencing. They may even provide one-day pump repair and make out-of-town service calls. Your service team can help prepare your hot tub for our cold winter months and are available for an annual inspection. They’ll ensure that all components of your hot tub are working well and give you an early warning of issues that could be costly if left unchecked. A service team helps you get the most out of your spa.
- Providing ongoing service: A full-service hot tub dealer is about more than sales. They support their clients for the lifetime of the spa, providing service personnel to assist you with your ongoing needs. They have a parts bank, ensuring that, should you need it, your wait for parts and service is short. Water testing, site inspections, an online store, filter cleaning, pump repair and onsite water care are offered to make owning your hot tub a breeze. Some dealers offer a spa school to assist you in learning the ins and outs of spa care. A full-service dealer has service experts that make out-of-town calls.
- Warranty care: A full-service dealer supports excellent warranty coverage and employs qualified technicians, making unexpected repairs easy. You can rest assured that your spa will be up and running as quickly as possible.
Consider purchasing your hot tub from a full-service dealer with a service team. Their technicians can spot early signs of a problem and repair and/or replace all components of your spa. They provide worry-free maintenance in a cost-effective manner and are available for advice and assistance when you need them.
Thinking of purchasing a hot tub? Need a dealer that can provide information, training, advice and service for your hot tub? The experts at RnR Hot Tubs and Spas are here to help. We believe in preventative maintenance and provide a comprehensive 50-point inspection, an honest evaluation and recommendations. As a proud distributor of MAAX Spas, American Whirlpool, Vita Spa, and more, we’re the spa shop for you. Owned by service professionals with over 30 years of experience, we help make your hot tub purchase exceptional. Please call 403-203-0860 to set up an appointment.