Do you use your spa less in winter because of the hassle of removing snow and ice? Do you avoid using the hot tub when it’s raining? Tired of struggling to open your hot tub cover? Are you replacing the cover of your spa every 2 or 3 years? If you experience any of these difficulties, a Covana hot tub system may be what you’re looking for.
Covana systems are more than just hot tub covers. Covana systems offer:
- A 2-in-1 advantage: Covana systems operate as both a spa cover and a gazebo in one. Access your spa, free of struggle, and enjoy your time beneath the gazebo.
- Innovative design: Covana systems are fully automated, allowing you to open or close your spa by simply turning a key! Install the key indoors and you can open the hot tub without leaving the house! The Covana is compatible with all brands of spas and can be installed on many surfaces, requiring only a 110-volts / 15-amp circuit. When in the closed position, the system will not obstruct your garden view. Because it is not a permanent structure, a Covana system does not require a building permit.
- Ease of use: No need to clear snow and ice. No struggle to lift and remove the lid. In as little as 20 seconds, you can be enjoying your spa.
- All season enjoyment: The Covana unit will operate year round allowing you to enjoy your spa in any season. It has a snow load capacity of approximately 600 lbs when in the down position and can lift its own weight plus 200 lbs of snow. Covana systems are rated to withstand 40mph winds while in the up position and 80 mph winds in the down position.
- Protection: This modern, elegant gazebo will protect you against storms and harmful ultraviolet radiations,
- Safety: Do you travel a lot? Afraid a neighboorhood child may fall into your hot tub? Want to keep out unwanted visitors and intruders? Covana systems close and securely lock into place. Remove the key and the spa is secure. Worried that the gazebo may come down unexpectedly? The legs of the system are designed to go up. The motor must be engaged to force them down leaving no chance of the Covana coming down unexpectedly.
- Privacy: Optional retractable screens or shades offer peace and privacy. Dream, reflect and/or visit without prying eyes.
- Energy efficiency: With twice as much insulating value as a standard spa cover (R-21), Covana systems lock in heat and lock out cold. The water tight seal offers optimal water retention and reduced chemical evaporation, saving on water and maintenance.
- Cost savings: Covana systems cost less than the construction of a traditional gazebo.
- Durability: The life of a standard hot tub lid is approximately 3 years. The Covana will last the life of your spa. It’s aluminum structure and rigid roof of seamless ABS Thermoplastic are non-permeable and extremely durable.
- Effective seal: The Covana seal will keep out bugs, leaves, spider webs and dirt.
- An unobstructed view: When soaking in your spa, your view is not obstructed by gazebo panels or a tilted spa lid.
- Certification: Covana systems are UL certified (representative samples of this product have been tested and determined that they meet specific, defined requirements) and ASTM certified (ensures performance requirements for hot tub covers).
Covana systems are more than just hot tub covers! They are automated gazebos which offer you maximum comfort, safety and intimacy. Made in Canada using the latest state-of-the-art materials, Covana products are designed to endure the most rigorous climates while saving you money on unnecessary water, heating bills and maintenance products. If you struggle with your current hot tub lid, give Covana a try!
Having trouble with your hot tub lid? Looking for a more durable replacement? Contact Calgary based RnR hot tubs and spas. They carry Covana hot tub systems. Call (403) 203-0860 or fill out the contact request. RnR provides comprehensive service, expert knowledge, a wealth of field experience and the best products in the industry to help you maintain your hot tub for years of enjoyment. RnR is Alberta’s premier hot tub store.