Hot tub ownership is great! A spa is delightful, fun, relaxing, soothing and restful. However, keeping your hot tub in peak condition takes a little work. The following are some tips for keeping your hot tub in tip-top shape.
- Keep your filter clean: This is a vital part of keeping your hot tub in good condition. Every two weeks, rinse your filter off to remove obvious, large particles. Every month, carefully clean with a filter cleanser like Spa Marvel Filter Cleaner to dissolve oils and reduce mineral buildup. Every three months, treat your filter to a professional cleaning. At RnR hot tubs and spas we offer ultrasonic filter cleaning, a revolutionary new technique for removing dirt and contaminants from filtering equipment and components of all types. It improves the performance and longevity of spa filter(s).
- Monthly maintenance: Replace your filter, test your spa’s water, balance chemicals, wipe your cover, wash your tub’s outer shell, scrub the tub’s interior above the surface of the water and vacuum particles on a monthly basis. Not feeling up to the task? RnR hot tubs and spas offer a monthly maintenance plan to help you keep your spa in optimal shape. You enjoy your hot tub, and we take care of the rest.
- Water maintenance is one of the most important parts of keeping a hot tub safe. Not sure how to keep your water safe, clean and clear. Try RnR’s Spa School. You’ll become confident with spa chemicals, learn to balance pH, test your water, maintain your hot tub, and more. Whether you own a hot tub already, or you’re considering taking the plunge, Spa School is a fantastic opportunity for you and your family to learn everything there is to know about keeping the spa a safe and healthy part of your home.
- Quarterly drain and refill: Every three months your hot tub should be drained, completely cleaned, refilled and balanced.
- Yearly hot tub inspection is part of preventative maintenance. It ensures your spa is functioning well and allows you to enjoy your hot tub year-round. RnR hot tubs and spas offer a comprehensive 50 point inspection. We assess your hot tub and provide diagnostics, helping keep your hot tub running smoothly. You receive experienced, professional insight regarding what’s working and what’s not. You can then make an informed decision on how to proceed.
In order to maintain proper water chemistry and keep your spa equipment in good shape, it’s important to regularly inspect, clean and add chemical enhancers. Ask your hot tub provider for a demonstration on how to care for your spa. Take a few minutes each week to maintain your hot tub. Consider RnR hot tubs and spas ultrasonic filter cleaning, monthly maintenance plans, 50 point inspection and spa school.
Wondering how to care for your hot tub? Need help with hot tub maintenance? Contact Calgary-based RnR hot tubs and spas. They provide ultrasonic filter cleaning, monthly maintenance plans, 50 point inspection and spa school. Call (403) 203-0860 or fill out the contact request. RnR provides comprehensive service, expert knowledge, a wealth of field experience and the best products in the industry to help you maintain your hot tub/swim spa for years of enjoyment. RnR is Alberta’s premier hot tub/swim spa store specialising in the World’s First Steel Framed Spas from American Whirlpool, Vita Spas and Maax Spas.