When buying a hot tub, Canadians have their own unique challenges. Our extremely cold winter requires a well-insulated spa with robust construction. Our remote locations demand easy serviceability. We prefer an excellent warranty and warranty support. When it comes to finding a hot tub that suits Canadian conditions and preferences, you can’t go wrong with a spa from American Whirlpool, Vita Spas or Maax Spas. They use intensive research and development to bring their customers top-quality products. They pay careful attention to detail and are dedicated to creating the best possible spa. The following are features that set these spas apart:
- Three-layer Northern Exposure insulation system ensures energy created by the spa stays in the spa.
- Thermo lock: Built like a thermal pane window, American Whirlpool, Vita Spas and Maax Spas trap air for heat insulation. The sides and floor of the spa are lined with reflective material to create an infrared thermal barrier for fast, efficient heat and reduction of energy use. Radiant heat energy from the pumps and equipment reflects back to the hot tub and is absorbed by the plumbing, maintaining water temperature and improving heat efficiency.
- BLUEMAAX™: American Whirlpool, Vita Spas and Maax Spas feature eco-friendly BlueMAAX® insulation. Made from recycled natural fibre, this insulation contains no chemical irritants and is treated to prevent mould and mildew growth as well as pest infestation. It’s also fire retardant and highly energy efficient.
- 3M Thinsulate™: In addition, the entire spa exterior (just inside the cabinetry) is wrapped in industry-leading 3M Thinsulate, the same incredible material you’ll find in quality winter wear like jackets and gloves.
- Appliance-grade construction: Appliance-grade construction refers to the exacting standards of the home appliance industry. It means that your hot tub will provide you with years of serviceability and fun. American Whirlpool, Vita Spas and Maax Spas include:
- A steel frame: Steel-framed hot tubs are superior to wood-framed hot tubs in strength and resistance. This results in fewer issues and happier owners. Steel frame construction offers:
- Strength: Steel has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any building material available. It’s 40% lighter and 250% stronger than wood. Vita Spas, American Whirlpool and MAAX spas are fabricated from industrial-grade steel. Their frames are designed to withstand the harshest environments.
- Resistance: Wood and water don’t mix! Water damage can cause a wooden frame to warp and rot and wood is susceptible to animal infestation and insect damage. Steel is dimensionally stable. It won’t expand or contract with moisture and will never rot, warp, split or crack. Steel frames are zinc-coated, highly rust-resistant and impervious to animal and insect damage.
- An ABS-sealed base is a key element in the support structure of Vita Spas, American Whirlpool and MAAX hot tubs. Its one-piece construction is a rugged foundation that locks in heat and seals out moisture.
- Serviceability: The high R-value and Appliance Grade™ construction of American Whirlpool, Vita Spas and Maax Spas allows a technician to service the entire hot tub and bring it back to factory specifications at your location and there is no need to transport your spa to the dealer for servicing.
- Warranty: The insulation system in every American Whirlpool, Vita Spa and Maax Spa is warrantied to maintain the same insulation value it had at the time it was manufactured, for the life of your ownership. These spas come with a lifetime warranty on the steel frame. This means for the lifetime of your ownership you can feel secure knowing any component of the structural frame will be replaced or fixed to factory specifications should it become damaged in the operation of the hot tub. Steel-framed hot tubs give you 15 more years of enjoyment than wood!
American Whirlpool, Vita Spas and Maax Spas have been creating industry-leading spas and swim spas for more than 40 years. Their development teams have pioneered a number of innovations that lead the industry in build quality, performance, comfort and energy efficiency. Their commitment to quality and innovation keep them at the top of the industry, with untold thousands of happy and relaxed customers. It’s no wonder Canadians love American Whirlpool, Vita Spas and Maax Spas!
Looking for a hot tub that will stand up to Canadian conditions and meet your expectations? Contact Calgary-based RnR Hot Tubs and Spas. We carry a full line of hot tubs and accessories. Call (403) 203-0860 or fill out the contact request. RnR provides comprehensive service, expert knowledge, a wealth of field experience and the best products in the industry to help you maintain your hot tub/swim spa for years of enjoyment. RnR is Alberta’s premier hot tub/swim spa store specializing in high-quality, energy-efficient spas from American Whirlpool, Vita Spas and MAAX Spas.