In the midst of a worldwide pandemic, we’re spending more time at home and more time with our families. A hot tub is a great place for quality time with family members, splashing and playing or relaxing and soaking in the warmth of soothing water. Time spent in a hot tub also reduces the stress response, diminishes aches and pains, improves one’s state of mind and enhances the quality of sleep. It can help you cope with the stressors of the pandemic. Having a spa in your backyard is a great idea! But, which brand is best for your needs?
MAAX Spas is a leading designer and manufacturer of hot tubs. Owned by a company called Brookfield (a private equity group based in Canada), Maax Spas offers 41 different models through a network of 350 dealers. American Whirlpool and Vita Spa are two of MAAX Spas’ main brands.
What makes MAAX Spas different?
With so many choices of hot tubs, why should you choose a spa made by MAAX Spas?
- Safer water: American Whirlpool spas boast some of the cleanest water possible. A four-step cleaning system and dual sanitation features make the waters of these spas safe for your family’s usage. The water treatment system installed in Whirlpool spas is used to sanitize drinking water all over the world!
- High-quality materials: MAAX spas pay careful attention to details and are dedicated to creating the best possible product. Their spas have steel frame construction, a moulded pan on the bottom, a northern exposure insulation system (with a unique 3 layer thermal structure), a convection barrier and a lifetime guarantee against cracking/shifting/mould.
- Superior jets: The doctor-designed zone therapy seats have been specifically arranged to place the right-sized jets with just the right amount of pressure exactly where you need it most for a soothing massage.
- Ease of repairs: If anything does go wrong with your hot tub, necessary repairs can be completed in the field. No need to bring it back to the factory, tear it apart or disrupt the product in any way.
- Customer-oriented: In addition to having a superior product, being customer-minded is a key ingredient for the company’s continuing success. They put the customer’s needs first and foremost in their actions and thought processes. Policies are geared towards the experience that a customer has with their company.
- Continued development: MAAX Spas do not sit on their laurels! They continue to improve, change and modify their products. They recently redesigned their hot tub covers, updated the electronic controls and adjusted the jetting positions and design accents throughout the Vita line. MAAX Spas has a long history of being innovators in their industry. They were the first to do reverse molding on the acrylic, to introduce physician-designed jetting arrays, to use steel frames and to introduce thermal-lock insulation.
- Resale value: MAAX Spas products hold their resale value more than anyone else.
- Digital information: MAAX Spas is moving away from printed literature and into web-based, interactive information. They’re incorporating 3D, virtual-reality modelling, so consumers can see what their spa will look like in the backyard.
With 49 years of experience, MAAX Spas is known as a company that builds some of the best hot tubs in the industry. They stand behind their products and their customers. MAAX leads by delivering innovative features and designs in all their brands, building with quality materials and supporting operational excellence at all levels of their business. MAAX Spas relentlessly pursues programs that make it easy to own a luxury home spa.
Interested in spending time with your family in a backyard hot tub? Want to check out the quality and innovation of a MAAX Spa? Call Alberta’s premier hot tub store, RnR Hot Tubs at (403) 203-0860 or fill out the request form. We’re a leader in spa technology and education. We’re a trusted provider in Alberta, ensuring quality, longevity and affordability to all of our customers. We carry MAAX Spas!